Detecting problems and abnormalities before the lift system is negatively influenced
Thanks to our long-standing experience in elevator/lift measurement technology, we were developing trendsetting algorithms, which automatically record and assess the state of elevator/lifts and make it possible to plan service calls by your technician in advance and to optimise them.
From the perspective of the market
From the perspective of interested parties
– Ride quality as per ISO 18738-1
– control-system independent monitoring for all types of elevator/lifts
– Proven with research since 2004
– Edge analytics function
Boost in efficiency
– Real-time status monitoring
– Automatic event detection and real-time warnings
– Remote access to the sensor results
– KPIs for the elevator/lift and the maintenance recommendations
– Intelligent map view
– Inspection report for the digital elevator/lift service
– Configurable checklists for maintenance tasks
– Data history, report generation and analysis
Future-proof and scalable
– open IoT platform, multiple Smart City applications
– Design with a view to safety
The WEARwatcher increases the efficiency of elevator maintenance and because oft that pays off in the short term. We would be happy to use your parameters to create a cost-benefit calculation especially for you, based on your elevator portfolio. Please use our form for your inquiry:
The smart solution
Benefits for interested parties
Increases quality and efficiency – lowers costs
The WEARwatcher enables predictive maintenance of a lift and can be used, independent of the control system and manufacturer, on lifts of every age. Thanks to our long-standing experience in the lift measurement technology, we have been developing trendsetting algorithms, which automatically record and assess the state of lifts, make it possible to plan service calls in advance and to optimise them.
As a real edge computing device, the WEARwatcher analyses recorded data in an in-depth manner, on site, on the elevator and sends the results in form of notifications, alarms, trends and condition changes to the Henning WEARwatcher cloud. There, this data is further analysed by the use of artificial intelligence and self-learning algorithms.
For monitoring medium- and large-sized inventories of lift systems, Henning WEARwatcher cloud generates monthly reports, which enable easy and efficient assessment and a ready display of recommended and needed actions.